|Location:||Winter Haven, FL|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||UX Developer – Central Florida|
Established in 1999, CertiPay offers advanced payroll and human resource solutions to over 100,000 individuals while competing directly with companies like ADP and PayChex. We may not be big, but our impact is. Our success is driven by our ability to react to customer needs quickly and effectively -- an ability not often found in larger corporations.
What you’ll be doing:
As the UX Developer, you will be responsible for designing and implementing web-based application interfaces (client facing, public, and internal). You’ll work with a team of .NET developers and help turn complex business requirements into beautiful, intuitive user interfaces.
You must have:
- Ability to turn business requirements into functional, intuitive web interfaces
- Ability to effectively communicate design concepts and prototypes (mock-ups, storyboard, etc)
- Experience with ASP.NET MVC framework
- 2+ years of UI design experience (HTML, CSS)
- Experience with UI frameworks (e.g. Twitter Bootstrap)
- Experience with mobile design concepts and responsive web design
- Passion for excellence
We’d like to see:
- Stackoverflow.com/StackExchange.com active profile
- Git/BitBucket profile with work samples
- Portfolio or samples of preview work
Why you should work here:
Pride. Every employee at CertiPay plays a part in making the company successful. As the UX Developer your designs and code will be used by thousands of users on a daily basis. Our release cycles are short and the impact is immediate. Many of our clients are local to your area and you’ve probably had dinner at one of our client’s restaurants or even played a round of golf at another. All of those employees are using a product you helped design…. now that’s something to be proud of.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.